This is the Shamrock plant in our kitchen around 10 pm. The petals close as soon as the sun starts to set. They reopen with the sunrise. It was a fun surprise I discovered after getting the plant at a post St. Paddy's day clearance sale.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Good NIGHT Friday
A whirlwind of a photo week is has been. I did not have many chances to take pictures, but I've been able to go through some old pics on my computer, which has proved entertaining for me at least. A big thanks to our hostess for all the fun!
"School's Out" Party - August 2007. Morris' gold bling is awesome, and Adler could have been part of "Action Thursday", but the background is where to look. There is a fountain on the pond with a light under it. It's casting an awesome glow. I just wish I knew who the guy was that looks like he's on fire or in an Incubus video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That guy in the background is creepy and awesome all at once. Great job this week, way to bring it!
Post a Comment