I don't know if I "got" Macro right. There isn't a Macro setting on the new
Nokia pocket camera I referenced earlier, so I whipped out the
ol' Canon Rebel to follow our hostess with the
mostest's guidelines. Still don't think I got it though!

Orchid on our fireplace. My green thumb is uncanny!
Can our elephants be friends, Steph?
Ruby dog
Steph - we were on the same wave, pointing our cameras toward the ceiling! This is the chandelier in our foyer. I don't like the picture, but when I saw Steph had posted one from her house, I thought I would do the same!
4 comments:
What a great picture of Ruby. She looks so calm.
Sara I think you did a great Macro day. I look forward to your portrait day.
The Ruby photo is so nicely framed! I love it. Great photo. :)
Nice orchid!
Post a Comment